Denplan Essentials - from as little as £13.18 per month
You are in safe hands with Denplan. Our dental practice takes part in the Denplan Practice Quality Programme, which helps the practice continually improve procedures. As a practice, we are committed to the Rules of Membership and Code of Practice established by Denplan. All in the interests of better patient care.
Denplan - from £13.18 per month
Members of this membership plan are entitled to:
- 2 dental health checks per year, including dental x-rays.
- 2 dental hygiene visits per year.
- 15% discount on treatments.
- Mouth Cancer cover. **
- Emergency worldwide dental cover.
If you don't need 2 dental health checks and 2 dental hygiene visits per year then the monthly fee can be reduced to approximately £8.80 per month for 1 health check and 1 hygiene visit per year. If you need more visits then the monthly fee may also increase.
Your Dental Health taken care of for less than a cup of coffee per day!
Begin your Denplan application today by completing the form opposite/below
Routine and preventative dental care (as specified by your dentist)
- all dental examinations*
- scaling and polishing or other hygiene treatment*
- preventative advice
- no assessment appointment required
World wide emergency cover
- 24 hour worldwide emergency Helpline when away from home***
- dental Accident Cover**
- temporary emergency dental treatment when away from home or abroad**
- payment towards 'out of hours' call out fee**
Hospital cash payment
- cash for every night spent in hospital under the care of a dental or oral/maxillo-facial surgeon
Mouth cancer cover
- mouth cancer treatment costs upon positive diagnosis**
- smokers are not excluded from this cover
Both Denplan Care and Denplan Essentials can benefit the whole family. Where more than one member of the family is registered at the same practice and payments are made under one single direct debit, the following discounts apply:
- family members - 5% discount
- members - 10% discount
- more family members - 15% discount
- costs of any restorative dental treatments
- laboratory fees/prescription charges
- dental implants
- specialist treatment/referral to another dentist
- cosmetic treatment
- a minimal initial 'out of hours' call out fee
- emergency treatment costs when at home up to the maximum detailed in your contract
* up to the maximum detailed in your contract
** up to policy limits
*** provided by Denplan
Coffee Image courtesy of Vichaya Kiatying-Angsulee at FreeDigitalPhotos.net